High Output Dual 12" Electric RAD Fan/Aluminum Shroud Kit - 26"W x 18"H x 4"D
This Dual High Output RAD Fan Assembly is part of the HO Aluminum Shrouded Fans Series that is designed with the application in mind. Based on some of the most common radiator core sizes sold today, this unit features an aluminum shroud measuring 26" wide by 18" top to bottom and is only 4" in overall depth to offer an adjustable yet precision fit. The natural, non-finished aluminum shroud gives the user the freedom to polish, anodize, paint, or simply leave it raw to create a truly custom look for an affordable price. The dual 12" high output electric fans are some of the most proven and reliable fans in our line-up. Offering a total of 4000 CFM, this dual electric fan assembly generates the most real-world airflow in the smallest package on the market.
- CFM fan 1/2: 2000/2000
- Amp draw fan 1/2: 24.8/24.8
- Width: 26"
- Height: 18"
- Depth: 2 3/4"
- Overall Depth 4"
- Mounting: Adjustable
- Designed for primary cooling
- Raw aluminum shroud construction with stator flow directors can be polished, painted or anodized
- High output 300 watt motors
- 4000 CFM
- Ultra-quiet patented skewed blade design
- Multiple mounting options
- Puller (engine side) applications only
- Kit includes adjustable mounting brackets and complete mounting hardware