High Output Dual 12" Electric RAD Fan/Aluminum Shroud w/ Built-in PWM Controller - 27"W x 18"H x 4"D
Get complete control of your engine temperature! Derale Performance has integrated their high performing shrouded Powerpacks with the ultimate fan controller. Using high output electric fans incorporated into an engineered shroud, this Powerpack can conquer even the most difficult cooling conditions. This unit features an aluminum shroud measuring 27" wide by 18" top to bottom and is only 4" in overall depth to offer an adjustable yet precision fit. The natural, non-finished aluminum shroud gives the user the freedom to polish, anodize, paint, or simply leave it raw to create a truly custom look for an affordable price. The dual 12" high output electric fans are some of the most proven and reliable fans in our line-up and are specifically designed to thrive on thick, tight fin radiator cores. Offering a total of 4000 CFM, this dual electric fan assembly generates the most real-world airflow in the smallest package on the market.
Now add the integrated PWM Fan Controller with built-in soft start technology. The controller utilizes Pulse Width Modulation to constantly adjust electric fan speeds from 0-100%, maintaining the optimal engine operating temperature. No more reacting to the engine temps, you can control it! This allows electric fans to operate at the percentage needed, instead of 100% all the time, therefore increasing component life and eliminating amperage spikes.
- CFM fan 1/2: 2000/2000
- Amp draw fan 1/2: 24.8/24.8
- Width: 27"
- Shroud Height: 18"
- Overall Height: 18-13/16" (with PWM fan Controller)
- Shroud Depth: 2-3/4"
- Overall Depth 4"
- Mounting: Adjustable
Built-in PWM Controller Specifications
- Amp Rating: 65 amp
- Mounted to Shroud
- Adds 13/16" to assembly height
- Designed for primary cooling
- Raw aluminum shroud construction can be polished, painted or anodized
- High output 300 watt motors
- 4000 CFM
- Ultra-quiet patented skewed blade design
- Multiple mounting options
- Puller (engine side) applications only
- Air pressure relief vents
- Kit includes adjustable mounting brackets and complete mounting hardware
Built-in PWM Controller Features
- Pulse Width Modulation controls fan(s) speed from 0-100%
- Constantly adjusts fans speed to maintain the desired temperature
- Controls multiple electric fans up to 65 amp capacity
- Includes automatic resetting circuit breaker
- Air Conditioning override circuit built-in
Integrated PWM Controller
Temperature Sensor Tech Tips
Demonstration of - PWM Controller running a Dual Shrouded Electric Fan.