1 Pass 26" Heat Sink Cooler
This all aluminum Heat Sink cooler uses both external and internal fins to maximize heat transfer. With a 3" diameter it can be mounted in a variety of locations and the universal design can be used to cool a wide variety of components. This versatile cooler can be used for everything from fuel and power steering applications up to engine oil and transmission fluid cooling in many duty applications. Includes hose barbs.
- Cooler style: Heat Sink
- Construction: Aluminum
- Inlet size: Single 3/8" NPT
- Fitting size: 3/8" barb
- Length: 26-1/4"
- Width: 2-3/16"
- Depth: 3-1/4"
- Mounting: 25-5/8" x 1-3/8"
- Capacity: 28 ounces
- Aluminum heat sink design produces high heat transfer
- External & internal heat dissipating fins
- Compact 3" diameter to fit most frame rails
- Single pass cooler design
- 3/8" NPT inlets
- 3/8" hose barb fittings included
- All Derale coolers are rated at 250 psi working pressure, 300 psi burst strength