GM TH-350 Transmission Cooling Pan
Derale's TH350 Transmission Cooling Pan #14200 uses air passing beneath the vehicle and redirects it to help lower transmission oil temperatures. With brazed, turbulator-equipped airway tubes passing through the lower section of the transmission pan for more efficient cooling, each is individually pressure tested to ensure a leak-free pan. We've included a much stronger magnetic drain plug and rubber/steel reusable washer, in addition to a 1/8" NPT temperature sender bung located in the side of the pan. Finished with a durable black two-stage coating, each pan also includes neoprene gasket and 1/8" NPT temperature sender plug.
- Pan Dimensions: 13 1/2" Length x 13" Width x 3-3/8" Height
Drain plug adds 1/4" to height
- Tube depth: 2-3/8"
- Temp bung size: 1/8" NPT
- Heavy gauge stamped steel construction
- Two stage heat dissipating black finish
- 1/8" NPT temperature sender port
- Reduces fluid temperatures up to 50°F
- Increases fluid capacity by 2 qts.
- Patented turbulator cooling tubes add heat transfer capability
- Magnetic drain plug with increased magnetic strength and rubber/steel washer
Part No. 14200 Transmission Cooling Pan