1 Pass 17'' Black Anodized Heat Sink Cooler
Derale is proud to introduce a completely redesigned aluminum heat sink cooler assembly with removable brackets that allow the cooler to be clocked for easier installation. Our compact all aluminum Heat Sink cooler uses both external and internal fins to maximize heat transfer. With their sleek 3” diameter they can be mounted in a variety of locations and the universal design can be used to cool a wide variety of components. This 17" long Black Anodized cooler is perfect for fuel and power steering applications.
- Aluminum heat sink design Features internal and external heat dissipating fins for high heat transfer
- Stamped Turbulator has been added for increased efficiency
- Removable brackets allow cooler to be clocked
- Black Anodized finish
- Compact 3" diameter to fit most frame rails
- Single pass cooler design
- All Derale coolers are rated at 250 psi working pressure, 300 psi burst strength
- Cooler style: Heat Sink
- Construction: Aluminum
- Inlet size: Single 1/2" NPT
- Fitting size: 3/8" hose barb
- Length: 17-1/4"
- Core Length: 15-5/8"
- Height: 3-1/4"
- Width: 3"
- Mounting: 16-5/8" x 1-3/8"
- Capacity: 18 ounces