High Output Single 17" Electric RAD Fan/Aluminum Shroud Kit w/ Built-in PWM Controller - 18"W x 18"H x 3"D
Get complete control of your engine temperature! Derale Performance has integrated their high performing shrouded Powerpacks with the ultimate fan controller. Using a high output electric fan incorporated into an engineered shroud, this Powerpack can conquer even the most difficult cooling conditions. This unit features a Aluminum shroud measuring 18" wide by 18" top to bottom and is only 3" in overall depth to offer a precision fit. This 17" high output two speed fan is one of the best in our line-up offering up to 2400 CFM and is specifically designed to thrive on thick, tight fin radiator cores.
Now add the integrated PWM Fan Controller with built-in soft start technology. The controller utilizes Pulse Width Modulation to constantly adjust electric fan speeds from 0-100%, maintaining the optimal engine operating temperature. No more reacting to the engine temps, you can control it! This allows the 17” electric fan to operate at the percentage needed, instead of 100% all the time, therefore increasing component life and eliminating amperage spikes.
- CFM high/low: 2400/1800
- Amp draw high/low: 23.5/17.4
- Width: 18"
- Shroud Height: 18"
- Shroud Depth: 1-1/8"
- Overall Depth 3"
- Mounting Hole(s) center to outside edge: 1/2"
Built-in PWM Controller Specifications
- Amp Rating: 65 amp
- PWM Cover mounted to face of Shroud (PWM Cover Depth 3/4")
- Designed for primary cooling
- Raw aluminum shroud construction can be polished, painted or anodized
- High output 265 watt motors
- 2400 CFM
- Ultra-quiet patented skewed blade design
- Multiple mounting options
- Puller (engine side) applications only
- Kit includes mounting brackets and complete mounting hardware
Built-in PWM Controller Features
- Pulse Width Modulation controls fan(s) speed from 0-100%
- Constantly adjusts fans speed to maintain the desired temperature
- Controls multiple electric fans up to 65 amp capacity
- Includes automatic resetting circuit breaker
- Air Conditioning override circuit built-in
Integrated PWM Controller
Demonstration of - PWM Controller running a Dual Shrouded Electric Fan.