16" Tornado Electric Fan & 180Â°F Dual Probe Fan Controller Kit
Our top of the line 16" reversible Tornado fan uses 8 skewed blades, producing a healthy 2175 CFM at 0 static pressure, drawing only 18.4 amps. Kit includes a high quality single stage fan controller with preset 180°F-on and 165°F-off temperature controls and includes both a push-in radiator probe and a 3/8" NPT brass water jacket probe, plus all necessary installation hardware. Made in the USA.
- Fan size: 16"
- CFM: 2175
- Amp draw: 18.4
- Width: 16-3/4"
- Height: 15-1/2"
- Depth: 1-3/4"
- Overall depth: 3-7/8"
- Mounting: 13-3/4" x 9-3/4"
- Airflow: Puller (reversible)
- Reliable, efficient, high torque motors
- Ultra-quiet patented skewed blade design
- 2175 CFM
- Reversible design - can be used as a pusher or puller
- Complete fan control kit includes 180° thermostat with both thread-in water jacket probe and push-in radiator probe, relay wire harness, all mounting hardware, fuse, and wire connections
Temperature Sensor Tech Tips