Dodge A518, A618 & A727 Transmission Cooling Pan
Derale's Transmission Cooling Pan #14210 uses air passing beneath the vehicle and redirects it to help lower transmission oil temperatures. Designed for Chryslers popular Torqueflight automatic family including the A727, later A518 (46RH, 46RE) and 618 (47RH, 47RE, 48RE) models and several model derivatives, this pan features brazed, turbulator-equipped airway tubes passing through the lower section of the transmission pan for more efficient cooling, each is individually pressure tested to ensure a leak-free pan. We've included a much stronger magnetic drain plug and rubber/steel reusable washer, in addition to a 1/8" NPT temperature sender bung located in the side of the pan. Finished with a durable black two-stage coating, each pan also includes neoprene gasket and 1/8" NPT temperature sender plug.
- Pan Dimensions: 15 5/16" Length x 11 3/4" Width x 4" Height
Drain plug adds 1/4" to height
- Tube depth: 3-5/8"
- Extra capacity from A727 pan: 5 qts. 16 oz.
- Extra capacity from A518 pan: 2 qts. 3 oz.
- Temp bung size: 1/8" NPT
- Drain plug size 1/2"-20
- Replacement drain plug Derale 14000
- Heavy gauge stamped steel construction
- Two stage heat dissipating black finish
- 1/8" NPT temperature sender port
- Reduces fluid temperatures up to 50°F
- Increases fluid capacity by up to 5 qts. 16 oz.
- Patented turbulator cooling tubes add heat transfer capability
- Magnetic drain plug with increased magnetic strength and rubber/steel washer
- Derale 14010 Filter extender must be used in extreme off-roading applications
Part No. 14210 Transmission Cooling Pan