Part Number 16749
Adjustable Electric Fan Controller, 3/8
This newly redesigned adjustable electric fan control kit is designed to activate up to 2 fans with a total maximum draw of 25 amps. Includes a water jacket 3/8" NPT thread-in probe, relay wire harness and electrical connectors for an easy installation. A/C override circuit included. Adjustable fan controller turn-on range from 150°F - 240°F, and turn-off preset at 10°F lower than turn-on.
This controller Will Not Work using the following 2-speed O.E. Electric Fans: Dodge Viper, Ford Taurus, Ford Contour, or Lincoln Mark VIII. These fans exceed the amperage & functionality capabilities of this fan controller.
- Adjustable turn-on temperature from 150-240°F
- Turn-off temperature is preset at 10°F below turn-on temperature
- Thread in 3/8" NPT temperature sensor
- Heavy duty 40/60 amp relay *rated at maximum 25 amp continuous draw - operates a single fan or two fans with a combined draw of 25 amps or less
- AC override circuit included
- Ground circuit relay
- Replacement 3/8" NPT sensor part number 16750
- For a push-in temperature probe sensor option see Derale part number 16759