Part Number 16759
Adjustable Electric Fan Controller, Push In Radiator Probe
This adjustable electric fan control kit is designed to activate up to 2 fans with a total maximum draw of 25 amps. Includes a push-in radiator probe, relay wire harness and electrical connectors for an easy installation. A/C override circuit included. Adjustable fan controller turn-on range from 150°F - 240°F, and turn-off preset at 10°F lower than turn-on.
This controller Will Not Work using the following 2-speed O.E. Electric Fans: Dodge Viper, Ford Taurus, Ford Contour, or Lincoln Mark VIII. These fans exceed the amperage & functionality capabilities of this fan controller.
- Adjustable turn-on temperature from 150-240°F
- Turn-off temperature is preset at 10°F below turn-on temperature
- Push-in radiator temperature probe with thermostat sensor
- Heavy duty 40/60 amp relay *rated at maximum 25 amp continuous draw - operates a single fan or two fans with a combined draw of 25 amps or less
- AC override circuit included
- Ground circuit relay
- Replacement push-in temperature probe with thermostat sensor Derale part number 16760
- For a 3/8" NPT sensor option see Derale part number 16749