High Amperage Adjustable Dual Electric Fan Controller, 3/8" NPT Thread In Probe
Designed with quality and performance in mind, this High Amperage Dual Fan Controller breaks new ground in the industry of electric fan controllers. 100% USA made, a bulletproof design, 35 amp per fan amperage rating, adjustability from 150°-240°F, and a die cast bright finish aluminum cap, come together to make this dual fan controller stand out from the crowd. It's capable of controlling two separate 35 amp fans at different turn-on temperatures, with only a single probe. The first electric fan will be activated at the temperature set by the user followed by the second electric fan when the temperature becomes 10°F warmer. Each electric fan will turn off at 10°F below its turn-on temperature. Kit comes complete with wiring harness, fusible link, all necessary electrical connectors and 3/8" NPT thread-in probe.
- Amp Rating: 35 amp per fan
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Length: 4-5/8"
- Height: 1-9/16"
- Adjustable turn-on temperature from 160-240°F
- Rated at a maximum 35 amps per fan
- Activates fan #1 at adjusted temperature
- Activates fan #2 at 10°F warmer than fan #1
- Turn-off temperatures are preset at 15°F below turn-on temperatures
- Die cast aluminum housing
- AC override circuit included
- Thread-in 3/8" NPT probe