1/2'' NPT Fluid Control Thermostat Kit
This Billet Style Cast Aluminum Fluid Control Thermostat with 1/2" NPT ports allows the oil to bypass the cooler until it reaches 180°F at which point the internal thermostatic valve will close and force 100% of the oil through the cooler while maintaining a constant pressure system. This process allows the engine/transmission to achieve the ideal operating temperature quicker before passing the oil through the cooler. The unit can be rotated 180 degrees to change flow direction. Hardware kit with hose barb fittings and hose clamps included.
- Bypasses cooler until fluid temperature reaches 180°F
- Provides quicker warm-up temperatures
- Perfect for cold weather climates
- Can be rotated 180 degrees to switch flow direction
- Flows up to 20 gallons per minute
- Rated up to 200 psi
- Ultra bright finish
- 1/2" NPT inlet/outlet ports
- Kit includes 1/2" hose barb fittings and hose clamps
- Activating temperature: 180°F
- Inlet size: 1/2" NPT
- Barb size: 1/2"
- Aluminum Billet Style Design