Part Number 14207
GM 4L80 & 4L80E Transmission Cooling Pan
Derale's Transmission Cooling Pan #14207 uses air passing beneath the vehicle and redirects it to help lower transmission oil temperatures. Designed for GM's heavy duty 4L80E transmissions, this pan features brazed, turbulator-equipped airway tubes passing through the lower section of the transmission pan for more efficient cooling, each is individually pressure tested to ensure a leak-free pan. We've included a much stronger magnetic drain plug and rubber/steel reusable washer, in addition to a 1/8" NPT temperature sender bung located in the side of the pan. Finished with a durable black two-stage coating, each pan also includes neoprene gasket and 1/8" NPT temperature sender plug.
- Pan Dimensions: 19" Length x 13 3/8" Width x 4 1/4" Height
Drain plug adds 1/4" to height
- Tube depth: 2-3/4"
- Temperature bung size: 1/8" NPT
- Drain plug size 1/2"-20
- Replacement drain plug Derale 14000
- Heavy-gauge stamped steel construction
- Two stage heat dissipating black finish
- 1/8" NPT temperature sender port
- Reduces fluid temperatures up to 50°F
- Increases fluid capacity by 4 qts. 16 oz.
- Patented turbulator cooling tubes add heat transfer capability
- Magnetic drain plug with increased magnetic strength and rubber/steel washer
- Uses OEM filter with no filter extension required
Part No. 14207 Transmission Cooling Pan